Meet Our Founding / Advisory Team
Sanjay Kumar Nishank
- Extensive experience with financial service institutions across the globe and in diverse areas including enterprise Technology consulting, Business Process change management and fintech entrepreneurial ventures.
- Cofounded a technology integrated private placement platform for capital raise in unlisted companies and drove the product/market development and institutional collaboration effort.
- Electrical engineering graduate and MBA from the prestigious IIMB.
- Experienced Technology Entrepreneur and Investor(20+ years across US/ India with venture backed start ups and large global Technology companies)
- Co-founded SA Global Advisors, cross-border investment banking firm focused on Technology and FinTech verticals. Strong CxO relationships across customer and partner ecosystem
- B. E , Electrical Engineering, MBA, Strategy and Finance, AGSIM, Thunderbird, US.
Advisory Board Member
- Senior Executive with diverse Fintech and Digital Payments industry experience (Specialized focus on leading large scale, global product launches and partner ecosystem development across market leaders such as PayPal, Visa, Netflix, Thomson Reuters and Discover Card in Asia Pacific, North America and EMEA).
- Advisor and mentor to early stage Fintech startups and influencer for the eco-system. Skilled at spearheading idea initiation to execution, driving C-level relationships and partnerships at product and business development intersection.
- B.E. Chemical Engineering; MBA, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan. Board member at the Jane Goodall Institute of Singapore.